Officer - Sales is an integral part of the bank's front line sales force.
The Job involves extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market and customer mapping with the primary responsibilities mentioned below.
1) To acquire New to Bank customers and pursue new business relationships by selling:
Debit / Credit Cards.
IPG Products (Life Insurance / General Insurance / Mutual.
Fund / Retail Asset Products / Online Trading)
2) Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets
3) To fulfill KYC & Compliance norms.
4) To reach out to High Net-worth Individuals.
5) To increase the customer base by developing business
relationships with current customers.
- High Sales orientation for achieving numbers
- Good convincing and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in English or local language
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to work on digital platforms
- Computer Skills - MS Office
Required Candidate profile
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Front Line Sales
- Candidates from Any Industry Direct Sales experience can apply
- Two wheeler required for commute
Perks and BenefitsAttractive Incentives
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TVS Training And Services Ltd
Contact Company:TVS Training And Services Ltd